similar to what is used for car bumpers.
- Withstands extreme temperatures, heavy wind loads, UV rays and acid rain
- Will not fade or wear out
- Maintenance free
- Cost effective solution for long term posting of properties
- Requires no backer board for mounting
- Installation on trees per nailing recommendation allows for
many years of tree growth without affecting sign
- Can be personalized
Use aluminum ring shank nails with neoprene washers on them. Signs should be nailed at approximately 1/4 inch from tight. This leaves room for the tree to grow out, while preventing the sign from being pushed off the nail and keeping the sign mounted longer. Having the washer and leaving that 1/4 inch space between the sign and washer are the
important factors that greatly increase the installation life of your posted signs.